32 Turner Avenue, New Farm QLD 4005 AUS
Build your dream home around a hundred year old Fig Tree
As the saying goes, “They’re not making anymore land” and never a truer word has been spoken. This river position home or boutique development site is one of the last remaining vacant sites in New Farm.
Offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to build your dream home whilst taking advantage of the panoramic views across the iconic Brisbane River and Brisbane City Skyline. Tennis anyone? Or go for a swim in your Olympic sized (almost) swimming pool perhaps facing Oxlade Drive.
Make no mistake; this golden parcel of land is the last of its kind. You will not find another block offering the size, potential and a location as good as this. Build that dream home and walk everywhere!
Homes in Brisbane are selling for excess of $18,000,000 so your investment in both time and capital are safe, with Brisbane exploding in 2020, this is the city to invest in.
With sub-division potential, 32 Turner Avenue offers an array of options and is minutes away from the best New Farm has to offer: New Farm Park, Brisbane Powerhouse and the James Street cultural precinct. This only adds to its remarkable value.
This versatile offering poses a number of options not limited to:
* 974m2 elevated, flood-free vacant block with a 41.9m frontage to Oxlade Drive.
* Offering beautiful, elevated views across the Brisbane River, while capturing year-round sunshine from its ideal aspect.
* This prominent block is an outstanding investment or development opportunity, situated in Brisbane’s most loved and historic suburb, just 2km from the CBD.
* Zoned as Low to Medium Density Residential (LMR) area under the Brisbane City Plan 2014.
* Potential to sub-divide into three lots (S.T.C.A).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, build that dream home, leave your stamp in 4005!
Ivo Kornel 0412 301 439