14/220 Bowen Terrace, New Farm QLD 4005 AUS
Breathtaking views, premium location
With a prominent riverfront address within the tightly held Berkeley on Bowen complex, this spacious sub-penthouse apartment showcases never-to-be-built-out city, river and Story Bridge views. Savour the constantly changing panoramic vista – from your first coffee in the morning to your evening vino.
Boasting a generous floorplan (approx. 110m2), the layout capitalises on the spectacular outlook with open plan living, high ceilings and an enviable outdoor entertaining terrace.
Located on the cliff face of Bowen Terrace, your toughest decision is whether to wine and dine at Howard Smith Wharves or James Street Precinct, both of which are within comfortable walking distance.
– Two generous-sized bedrooms with built-ins
– Master with ensuite
– Large balcony with glass bi-folds and plantation shutters
– Well designed kitchen
– Two bathrooms; separate laundry
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Secure undercover parking with lock-up storage cage
– Walk-to-everywhere location, including the CBD
This is a rare opportunity to secure a premium piece of real estate.
Contact exclusive marketing agents Ivo Kornel and Sarah Cantle for a private inspection.