14A-16 Dunlop Street, Bowen Hills QLD 4006 AUS
DA Approved Development Site in Bowen Hills
Welcome to 14 Dunlop Street, Bowen Hills
This property is situated on a highly sought after 1023m2 block of land and features a 1920’s spacious 5 bed 2 bath Queenslander.
Build your dream home or take advantage of the amazing development potential that this sloping block offers.
With DA approval to subdivide – this block has endless opportunities – make your mark in the quiet suburb of Bowen Hills.
You could not be living in a more convenient location – the Valley and CBD are just minutes away. Bus stops and Bowen Hills train station are just a short stroll as is the Gas Works shopping/restaurant Precinct.
The Queenslander boasts it’s charm with high ceilings, timber floors, new carpet and an enclosed front verandah that could easily be restored to its original glory. It’s filled with stained glass windows and 4 bedrooms – two of which have enclosed sleep-outs.
– Home Office / Study with separate entrance or small bedroom
– Spacious kitchen loaded with storage and a separate walk-in pantry
– High Ceilings
– 4 Bedrooms – 2 with sleep-outs
– 2 Bathrooms plus a third toilet
– Lockable storage space underneath the house
– Elevated Location with enclosed verandah