2310/35 Burdett Street, Albion QLD 4010 AUS
$290K - Great Investment Opportunity
Rarely does community and convenience blend so well as it does at these brand-new residences on the fringe of Brisbanes CBD.
Life on this street is shaped by a trendy village-like vibe where neighbours share recipes in the herb garden, relax in the communal park, laze by the central lap pool and enjoy a barbecue lunch on the sundeck.
Do not be fooled into thinking affordability means restraint because the finest fittings and fixtures are generously featured.
Spacious balconies, offering a functional dining space, are designed to capture expansive CBD views.
Close the glass doors separating the exterior from interior living, switch on the fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and prepare meals in a kitchen equipped with DeLonghi appliances.
A buzzing social environment does not compromise resident safety which is ensured via 24/7 security access and an on-site, full-time management team.
Underground resident and guest parking is easily available which is a wonderful asset for commuters walking just 600m to Albion Train Station or the nearby bus stop.
Just 5km from the city, Albion is quickly transforming into a more lucrative lifestyle location than the nearby trendy postcodes of Newstead, Teneriffe and New Farm.
Bordering the prestigious suburbs of Clayfield, Ascot and Hamilton, it includes a sought-after school catchment zone, offers a fantastic cafe culture, has acres of parkland, and is only a short drive to Portside Wharf and Brisbane Airport.
For the cost of renting, you can afford to buy into Brisbanes greatest growth corridor.
– NBN available
– Security Access
– Built In Wardrobes
– Oversize bedrooms
– Smart use of space within
– Massive balconies to enjoy
– Well designed apartment layout
– Large living areas and internal space
– Fully ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
– Kitchens include DeLonghi gas cooktop and dishwasher
The complex features:
– Outdoor Spa
– 25m Lap Pool
– Fully Equipped Gym
– 100m from Crosby Park
– 600m from Albion Train Station
– Communal Zen Garden with Herb Garden
– Fully secure underground resident car parking
– Top end construction
– Plenty of secure underground visitor car parks available
– 24/7 Security access required for residents and their guests
– 10 mins to Portside Wharf
– Under 10 mins to Brisbane CBD
– Ascot State Primary School Catchment
– 5 mins drive to Gasworks & Racecourse Rd
Call now for your private inspection –
Ranal 0401 521 040