27-29 Dethridge Street, Northgate QLD 4013 AUS
DA APPROVED SITE FOR 18 UNITS!
Be quick to secure this rare 1523sqm building block positioned in a lovely quiet cul-de-sac, right on the border of Nundah and Northgate. Boasting an approximate 30m frontage, allowing you many more options than a standard block with a 10m frontage.
This parcel of land(approximate), can be ready to be built on straight away with sewerage, water and a fully cleared site to be provided by the seller, saving you $20-$30k on the demolition costs. The block currently has a house and sheds on it, however these will all be removed by the seller. And a cleared site will be provided to the new owner.
Within very close proximity to the well renowned Northgate State School, as well as easy access to Brisbane Airport, Nudgee Beach, local bike tracks and the Gateway arterial. You’ll soon see why Nundah/Northgate is one of the best, family orientated, growth areas in Brisbane. With an influx of quality new homes and renovations, get in now while there is still land available.
Snapshot of features:
– QPP-MDR – MEDIUM DENSITY RESIDENTIAL ZONE
– Site will be cleared by the seller with water and sewerage provided
– Fully cleared site will save you $$$ on Demo costs
– Great spot to build a lowset or highset home or potentially a 3 storey townhouse site.
– Lovely quiet street with bike tracks and acres of parkland surrounding
– Surrounded by quality homes
Please contact Ranal 0401 521 040 or Hamish on 0428 072 385 for more information about the site and plans.