27 Styphelia Street, Mount Gravatt East QLD 4122 AUS
Dream entertainers' sanctuary in prized locale
Filled with love, joy, and beautiful memories, this gorgeous home is perfectly designed to nurture a family through all stages of life. From the immaculately presented interiors to the stunning outdoor areas, it radiates effortless charm and wonderful liveability across a contemporary layout.
Welcoming you into its arms, this cherished haven is a must to inspect to genuinely appreciate its captivating heart and soul.
Set on a picturesque block in one of our favorite streets in Mount Gravatt East, the sought-after address is within two kilometers of parks, shops, and transport. Education facilities such as Mount Gravatt East State School, Cavendish Road State High, TAFE Queensland Mount Gravatt, and Griffith University, are all nearby. In addition, Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City are minutes away.
– Formal lounge/dining room with high raked ceilings, bathed in natural light,
– Inviting casual living/meals area complimented by parquet timber flooring,
– Flows to a serene entertaining balcony overlooking the sparkling swimming pool,
– Newly renovated kitchen with dual pantries captures lovely leafy outlooks,
– Comfortable bedrooms/study include new carpet, master adjoins ensuite and separate walk-in robe.,
– The main bathroom provides a bathtub for kids, shower recess, and separate w/c,
Ground floor features:
– Spacious rumpus with integrated bar, room for lounges, and billiards table,
– Glass sliding doors open onto the entertainers’ pavilion and exquisite grounds,
– Garden lovers’ paradise with established trees, lush lawns, swaying palms,
– Guestroom with large versatile multi-purpose space to use,
– Internal and external staircases offer scope for dual living if desired,
– Security system, plentiful storage throughout, workshop, and double garage,
The proud vendors have hosted countless celebrations over the years, from Christmas parties and first birthdays through to fiftieths. Everyone agrees that 27 Styphelia Street is an incredibly special place, but now the time has come for the owners to retire and make a tree change.
Bound to draw attention, contact Kelly promptly about this family-ready beauty.!