30 Chambers Street, New Farm QLD 4005 AUS
A perfect family abode. Charming and elegant all in one.
This charming yet chic home has something for everyone. Break out zones in abundance, roomy enough for any family with space to spare for those “pop in” guests. Plenty of entertaining and leisure spaces; particularly the covered patio between the kitchen and the formal lounge, this is the heart of the home where you will laugh, live, dance and dip in the pool on those hot summer days!
Positioned at the end of one of New Farm’s beautiful cul-de-sac streets, this handy locale offers you and your children the freedom to play or entertain outside well into the night.
This idyllic family friendly inner-city home includes but is not limited to:
* A welcoming, family friendly pocket with a secluded address
* Renovated Queenslander, award-winning architect Ben Hennig of Mercury Design
* Solar heated swimming pool, landscaped lawn and gardens, built-in BBQ terrace
* Smart layout with living/dining/entertaining plus guest suite/studio on one level
* Enormous master with WIR and en-suite, plus second master on upper floor
* Revamped kitchen of polished concrete benches and concealed premium appliances
* Wine cellar, separate laundry with ample storage, updated timber floorboards
* 3-phase power, ducted a/c, back-to-base and video security, Bose sound
* Walk to the CBD, James Street, Merthyr Village, New Farm State School and Holy Spirit School
If you’re an investor searching for your slice of New Farm, this is it. Currently receiving a solid rental income of $6000 per month with brilliant tenants who take care of the home as if it is their own. Alternatively, if you are a buyer looking for a place to call home sweet home, the current tenants are co-operative and willing to be flexible with their lease term. All options are possible here.
A New Farm home such as this does not come up often. You will be pleasantly surprised at every turn throughout this abode and the whole family will love it just as equally!
For your private inspection call Ivo on 0412 301 439 or Sarah on 0488 319 772.