3611/35 Burdett Street, Albion QLD 4010 AUS
In the Clouds at Jade, Albion - Top Floor Apartment
Welcome to 3611/35 Burdett Street, Albion.
This spacious apartment has been designed for modern living and comprises of 1 bedroom plus a generous study. Located on the top floor, with higher ceilings this apartment is bright and breezy.
• 1 bedroom plus a multi-purpose room/study
• Thoughtfully designed with a smart use of space
• Kitchen includes a De Longhi gas cooktop and dishwasher, stone benchtops and tiled splashbacks
• Spacious open plan living area
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, NBN available, Security access
• 1 secure carpark
• Gross Council rates approximately $415 p/q.
• Body Corporate Fees approximately $850 p/q.
The beautifully landscaped gardens in the complex also feature:
– Outdoor Spa
– 25m Lap Pool
– Fully Equipped Gym
– 100m from Crosby Park
– 600m from Albion Train Station
– Communal Zen Garden with Herb Garden
– Fully secure underground resident car parking
– Top end construction quality by Hutchinson Builders
– Plenty of secure underground visitor car parks available
– Onsite property management office and full-time caretaker
– 24/7 Security access required for residents and their guests
– Walk to Albion Fine Trades and the newly developed Albion Central Shopping Centre
– 10 mins to Portside Wharf
– Under 10 mins to Brisbane CBD
– Ascot State Primary School Catchment
– 5 mins drive to Gasworks & Racecourse Road
Call now for more information!
Ranal Charan – 0401 521 040