40 Charlotte Street, Wavell Heights QLD 4012 AUS
Perfect renovator in one of Wavell heights' best streets.
Offering a wide frontage, the 435sqm north/east facing block is in a sought-after locale, strolling distance from Frank Roberts Park and city transport. Excellent schools, Westfield Chermside, Nundah Station, and the Airport Link M7 are all nearby for your convenience, while the CBD is less than 10 kilometers away.
Possibility later to knock down (STCA).
– Open plan lounge/dining room with polished timber floors.
– Flows to wraparound verandah capturing breezes and lovely district views.
– Overlooks sunlit pool and generous garden to add private entertaining areas.
– Practical kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, including a central island bench.
– Good sized bedrooms,
– Two have doors to the deck
– Master has access to the bathroom
The ground floor provides:
– Rumpus or extra bedroom with bathroom
– Own entrance
– Utility room / Multi-purpose room / Rumpus
– Internal and external staircases allow scope for dual living
– Plentiful storage
– Separate laundry
– Gated off-street car accommodation
– Walk to playground, buses, Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School
Situated in Wavell Heights State and Wavell State High schools catchment
If you’re an investor, builder, or owner-occupier, 40 Charlotte Street is prime to add value and capitalize on your investment.
With properties like these in huge demand, don’t delay in calling Kelly for more information.