47 David Street, Nundah QLD 4012 AUS
The Beauty of Townhouse Living.
Being one of the three uniquely built townhouses situated on a beautiful tree-lined street. This spacious Architecturally inspired 3 bedroom townhouse is stylish and welcoming, newly built, ready for you to add your unique touch.
A contemporary open-plan design that flows easily to a private North Easterly facing Alfresco Courtyard, perfect for afternoon entertaining, summer barbecues, or relaxing with a book.
Whether it’s just for you or a family, this is perfect for those who entertain but also enjoy living peacefully. All at your fingertips, this location is prime for school catchments like Nundah state high and an enormous selection of parks including the Kedron brook.
This townhouse is all powered by a smartphone. Having an automatic code to unlock the front door, aircon and heating while also having the advantage of being able to individually control each room.
This townhouse also includes:
– New Build 2021
– Ample storage with a large linen walk-in cupboard.
– Individually controlled ducted air-con that can be controlled remotely.
– Fans throughout
– Floor-to-ceiling, mirrored built-in wardrobes
– Soft-close draws throughout the kitchen including Induction hot plate
– Security Screens throughout
– Walking distance to Albert Bishop park and Kedron Brook.
– Walking distance to Toombul shopping center.
– 7km to Brisbane Airport
– 6.5km to Nudgee Golf course.
– 8km to Brisbane city
– Close to many schools including Nundah State high, Hendra State school, Clayfield College, Aviation State high, and more.
We look forward to seeing you soon at one of the open homes.
For your private inspection or if you have any questions please feel free to reach out.