567 Lower Bowen Terrace, New Farm QLD 4005 AUS
A masterpiece located in New Farm proper
No stone has been left unturned in this impeccably renovated family home situated in one of New Farm’s best streets- designed for 21st Century living and appointed to the highest level available, this piece of art is now on offer and ready to be bought.
Brand new with a 13.4m (approximately) frontage and a depth of 40m (approximately), this extra wide block has been fully utilised by Base Architects to ensure not only livability but functionality.
The downstairs kitchen, dining and lounge areas are spacious and although connected are far enough apart to ensure “space”. This is where you’ll spend 90% of your time and you’ll love it! Trust me!
Let’s continue on with the lower level. The 3m x 6.6m groove tiled pool has absolute visual connection to and from the kitchen area- allowing both parents to keep one eye on the roasting vegetables and the other on the kids swimming and splashing happily away. The newly laid backyard is spacious and big enough for a game of cricket and is surrounded by native vegetation highlighted by a 12V lighting system.
All external decking sits on a hardwood framing structure with spotted gum boards on top- these materials are hardy, good wearing and perfect for our climate in South East Queensland.
Upstairs has two wings, the parents retreat and the kids zone divided by a huge sliding barn door, which i love! This level offers both the kids and parents another break out zone in the second lound/living area which or a space of coming together and enjoying life as a family unit.
The design has taken into consideration all of life’s possible variations and catered to them variables, as an example, the 5th room downstairs could be an office, a guest area, a space for the au pair, grandparents, air bnb play and or a teenagers retreat. It’s all about flexibility and versatility.
* Carrara Marble Fingers, Spanish Lapatto 600×600 and Italian Mist Green Subway Tiles
* Miele Appliances
* Instantaneous Gas Hot Water System
* 6 burner BeefEater BBQ, plumbed hardline mains gas-line
* BeefEater Drinks Cabinet
* Zip Tap- instant boiling, instant chilled water, instant sparkling
* Bradman’s aluminum windows and doors
* Automatic gate and garage door
* Insulated R4 Batts – both levels, R2 high density batts in all walls.
* Fully irrigated garden with automatic system
* Sump pump in rear yard- not required by council, installed as an extra provision for overland flow
* 12.7m frontage, 40m depth
We look forward to seeing you at our next viewing opportunity!