842 Brunswick Street, New Farm QLD 4005 AUS
Live it up and work it down!
This transverse gable cottage was built in the 1870’s and has been raised, renovated and extended to purposely lend itself to an owner occupier purchaser. With a perfectly designed floor plan for a work from home situation, this is a beautifully rare and unique offering with many residential and commercial possibilities for astute purchasers.
– Light filled executive living upstairs: 3.5m ceilings throughout with three (3) bedrooms, two (2) bathrooms, large open plan living and dining area and a beautiful gourmet kitchen.
– Downstairs is a spacious 81m2 (approximate) open plan space with dual access from either Brunswick Street or Adeline Lane, 3.5m ceilings, a kitchenette, bathroom and laundry.
– Large double garage with ample storage
– 292m2 of LMR2 land in the heart of the Merthyr Road Commercial Precinct
– Should the buyer wish to stretch out even further, there is space in the roof cavity to add further living space, (STCA).
– Close to all amenities including New Farm Park, City Cats, Coles, New Farm Deli, River Walks and the Power House.
Call exclusive agent Ivo Kornel.