93 Fiona Street, Bellbird Park QLD 4300 AUS
Ahhh...coming home to this would be a breeze!
Located in one of Brisbane’s most liveable suburbs, this renovated, 80’s built, double brick home sits on a huge 2486m2 of child friendly grounds.
Completely surrounded by nature, this three (3) bedroom, two (2) bathroom home is big enough to suit all family groups. Plenty of break out zones to either connect or disconnect – there is a spot for everyone here which is what people want and need.
Fully hardwood framed throughout, the entire home has been recently renovated to a high standard and is now ready for it’s new owner to love and enjoy it just as much as the last!
Upstairs you’ll find a spacious kitchen that flows to the rear deck and internal dining area. A light filled lounge room is perfect for your down time and three bedrooms service this level. A renovated bathroom awaits you.
Downstairs is another bathroom and laundry with another lounge/living space that is perfect for teenagers and/or a media room – perfect for a footy night!
The external alfresco is HUGE and is perfect for entertaining – salt and pepper concrete and hardwood decking breaks up the space and creates zones… how you utilise these zones is up to you. The options are plenty but a lovely get together with friends and family would be an amazing start…
A fire place and landscaped garden is perfect to lounge back and simply just chill. To summarise, this home offers something for everyone. You won’t be disappointed buying this magnificent home and then enjoying it well into the future!
A subdivision opportunity is potentially in play here as there is a road earmarked by council at the back of the block… just another reason to buy this home but your further due diligence in this matter would be advised.
A location like no other. You can really enjoy the best of both worlds here. A peaceful bush retreat, yet still close to all of the action and within brilliant school catchment zones such as Kruger State School for primary and either Bellbird Park State Secondary College or Redbank Plains State High School for secondary. Some other landmarks closeby that you will enjoy;
– Brookwater Golf & Country Club
– Orion Shopping Springfield Central
– USQ Springfield Campus
– Mater Private Hospital Springifled
HOUSE UPGRADES TO DATE:
– Fully fenced with automatic driveway gate
– Pedestrian gate with intercom with camera
– Resurfaces driveway
– Re-pinned & painted roof, gutter guard installed
– Rendered 3 sides & fully painted house
– New timber entry door with digital lock
– New 100+sqm entertainment area with gazebo & hardwood deck
– Renovated kitchen with new appliances
– Polished timber floors upstairs, new bamboo flooring downstairs
– Renovated bathroom including toilet
– Brand new bathroom + laundry downstairs
– New LED lighting & LED remote controlled fans (+new switches, power points)
– Freshly painted internally
– New timber deck upstairs
– Fresh laid turf
– Solar lighting around the house
– Firepit area
– Retaining walls & gardens
We look forward in seeing you at the next open home!