Something for everyone, break out zones abundant, roomy enough for any family with space to spare for those “pop in” friends and family. Plenty of entertaining and leisure spaces: particularly the covered patio between the kitchen and the formal lounge, this is the heart of the home where you will laugh, live, dance and dip in the pool on those hot summer days!
Positioned at the end of one of New Farm’s cul-de-sac’s streets, this handy locale offers you and your children the freedom to play or entertain outside well into the night.
This idyllic family-friendly inner-city home includes but is not limited to:
* Welcoming family-friendly pocket, secluded address
* Renovated Queenslander, award-winning architect Ben Hennig of Mercury Design
* Solar heated swimming pool, landscaped lawn and gardens, built-in BBQ terrace
* Clever layout with living/dining/entertaining plus guest suite/studio on one level
* Enormous master with WIR and en-suite, plus second master on upper floor
* Revamped kitchen of polished concrete benches and concealed premium appliances
* Wine cellar, separate laundry with ample storage, updated timber floorboards
* 3-phase power, ducted a/c, back-to-base and video security, Bose sound
* Walk to the CBD, James Street, Merthyr Village, New Farm State and Holy Spirit School
You’ll love this home, as will your family. For your private inspection, call SixtyFour Property.
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 443 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View